|Task 4.1 Data collection and processing|
|Task 4.2 Database management|
|Task 4.3 Data sharing|
|Task 4.4 Data visualisation|
Data collection and processing
This task aims at standardising data collection and processing within the consortium. To this end, this task will:
- Organise a workshop at the start of the project to inventory the present status of data collection and processing within the consortium, and to identify key challenges and solutions.
- Establish best practice advice on data collection and quality assurance and control (QA/QC). Importantly, we will build on the expertise on data collection and quality assurance and control built up in GLEON and NETLAKE. Existing scripts will be tailored to handle data gaps and removal of outliers in mesocosm data.
- Develop a standardised environment for processing & analysing biotic data (e.g. nomenclature, phylogeny & biovolume & carbon content calculation; links to trait databases).
- Develop a standardised environment for processing & analysing abiotic data (e.g. light extinction, stoichiometry).
- Develop a standardized environment for storing and analysing high frequency data generated by autonomous measurements, including QC routines (coop. WP8)