Location: Virtual, via Zoom
Start: Wednesday Oct 11, 2023
End: Wednesday Oct 11, 2023
Invitation To An Open Webinar
- Large volume (outdoor or indoor) experimental facilities containing salt or freshwater are a powerful tool used by many groups in Europe to understand aquatic systems.
- They have important potential applications for industry such as understanding pollutant behaviour and impacts, testing equipment under controlled conditions, understanding the behaviour of commercially important food species and determining the effect of different climate change mitigation strategies designed to deliver Carbon Credits.
- Building a successful industry to academia partnership to realise this potential is challenging, but when done right, highly rewarding for both parties.
In this seminar:
- We will showcase some of the most successful partnerships that are ongoing in the frame of AQUACOSM and AQUACOSM-plus projects.
- We will explore what makes a successful partnership, some do’s and don’ts and how to overcome common pitfalls.
- We are interested in contributions, however short or long, that bring practical experiences to this discussion. If you feel you can contribute, then we welcome your engagement!
To register please follow this link: Registration Form
|12.00 – 12.10||Introduction and welcome|
|12.10 – 12.30||Opening remarks by participants (max 5 mins per person)|
|12.30 – 12.50||Moderated discussion on overcoming barriers to building joint industry academia projects|
|12:50 – 13.00||Closing remarks and summing up|
|13:00 – 14:00:|| Call remains open for networking and further discussions|